Belk to Open at 3 a.m. on Black Friday
Sale Features Store-wide Values and more than 285 EarlyBird Specials
Nov 7, 2011
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 7, 2011 – Belk stores will open at 3 a.m. for Black Friday shopping (our earliest opening hour ever) with a blockbuster store-wide sale featuring great values throughout the day and more than 285 EarlyBird specials from 3 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Also, starting at 12:01 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day, customers can begin shopping our Friday EarlyBird specials and other sale items on Belk.com. Plus, Belk Rewards cardholders will receive $10 in Belk Rewards Dollars for every $100 in Belk.com purchases on Thanksgiving Day.
"We have an incredible line-up of great merchandise and super values for Black Friday," said Kathryn Bufano, Belk, Inc. president and chief merchandising officer. "Customers are looking for the best possible deals for their holiday gift-giving, and they can find them at Belk. We're opening the doors at 3 a.m. - earlier than ever before - so customers can come in sooner to take advantage of our great buys. We're offering great gift items at exceptional savings just in time for the holidays."
Following are examples of the Belk EarlyBirds offered in stores on Friday, Nov. 25, from 3 a.m. - 1 p.m. and on Belk.com from 12:01 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 24 - Friday, Nov. 25 at 1 p.m.
- $129.99 19-inch LCD TV with DVD player (after rebate)
- $19.99 Rampage boots
- $19.99 ND New Directions sweaters
- $10.99 entire stock men’s Saddlebred denim
- 50 percent off women’s and men’s Sperry Top-Sider Intrepid shoes
- 55 percent off entire stock sleepwear and robes from ND Intimates, Character, Dearfoams, HUE, Kim Rogers Intimates, Aria, and Miss Elaine
- 70 percent off entire stock Belk Silverworks™
- $89.99 special purchase watches by Seiko and Bulova
- $199.99 1/2 ct. TW sterling silver diamond ring (Belk & Co. Fine Jewelers)
- 50 percent off men's boots by Clarks, Chaps and Rockport
- 50 - 70 percent off fashion jewelry
- Juniors fashion sweater - buy one, get one free
- $89.99 ladies wool coats from Calvin Klein, Anne Klein, Miss Gallery and London Fog
- $89.99 men's topcoats by Madison and Saddlebred
- Men's pants from Savane and Izod - buy one, get two free
- 40 - 50 percent off coffee makers by Keurig, Cuisinart, Bunn and Mr. Coffee
- $69.99 HD video camera from Vivitar
- $89.99 Garmin Nuvi 1300 GPS navigation system (after rebate)
- $39.99 iLine iPod/iPhone dock station
In addition to the Early Bird specials, Belk will offer dozens of great fragrance and cosmetics items and gift sets, including:
The Color Stylist collection with $340 worth of products for $57.50 with any Estée Lauder fragrance purchase
Beauty Sensation with 13 full-size beauty essentials and an attractive black bag (over $300 value) for $57.50 with any Lancôme purchase.
About Belk, Inc.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Belk, Inc. (www.belk.com) is the nation’s largest privately owned mainline department store company with 303 Belk stores located in 16 Southern states. The company was founded in 1888 by William Henry Belk in Monroe, N.C., and is in the third generation of Belk family leadership. Its belk.com Web site offers a wide assortment of fashion apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family along with top name cosmetics, a wedding registry and a large selection of quality merchandise for the home. To connect with Belk via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog, mobile phone text messages or by email, go to: Belk Get Connected.
Modern. Southern. Style.
Belk seeks to satisfy the modern Southern lifestyle like no one else, so that our customers get the fashion they desire and the value they deserve. Our vision is for the modern Southern woman to count on Belk first – for her, for her family, for life.